Mr. Plonski brought his honors and AP social studies classes to the media center. Mrs. Myers showed the students how to get into Edmodo. The students had time to work with Edmodo and try out some of its features. Then, they went on a tour of the library and learned about the materials available to them and procedures for using the media center. See the AP class in action below.
- End of Year Report for 2013-2014: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1mlShWp 1 month ago
- Morning Winding Down: We only have five more days of morning crowd. @It has been great having you visit with u... bit.ly/1kdwDWg 2 months ago
- Donate – Kids Win!: Help children by donating books. Follett is partnering with the United Methodist Church in... bit.ly/QQYGyt 2 months ago
- We still have students/classes coming in, but so far we served (average) 272 students a day. 2 months ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Party: Principal’s Reading Honor Roll students who read at least fifteen books ... bit.ly/1mlGjMx 2 months ago