Mr. Plonski brought his honors and AP social studies classes to the media center. Mrs. Myers showed the students how to get into Edmodo. The students had time to work with Edmodo and try out some of its features. Then, they went on a tour of the library and learned about the materials available to them and procedures for using the media center. See the AP class in action below.
- October Loquacious Newsletter: If you are blocked from seeing the embedded newsletter, please click on this li... bit.ly/1sQjCBo 20 hours ago
- Brito’s Students Are Published!: The students will take turns reading the books they created next week. @The v... bit.ly/1tUDA4n 1 day ago
- SCPL Teen Visits: David Suarez, one of the teen librarians from the Spartanburg County Public Library, talked ... bit.ly/1vkNfwD 1 day ago
- College Day – 2014: Seniors poured into the library media center to participate in College Day. @Local college... bit.ly/1w0ipxg 1 week ago
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 1 week ago