Mr. Plonski brought his honors and AP social studies classes to the media center. Mrs. Myers showed the students how to get into Edmodo. The students had time to work with Edmodo and try out some of its features. Then, they went on a tour of the library and learned about the materials available to them and procedures for using the media center. See the AP class in action below.
- College Day – 2014: Seniors poured into the library media center to participate in College Day. @Local college... bit.ly/1w0ipxg 17 hours ago
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 3 days ago
- Homecoming Week shots: We love the school spirit we have been seeing in the morning during Homecoming Week. @Y... bit.ly/1u4KbnD 1 week ago
- Reading Club and Cosplay – Mark your calendars!: Love books? @Gasp in shock when someone has not read your fav... bit.ly/11nbket 1 week ago
- Decorating, Prezi, and DISCUS: On Friday (the 10th) morning, one of our students spent time decorating part of... bit.ly/1tVOSjF 1 week ago