Wow! Students read and read and read over the Labor Day weekend. The loquacious librarians were swamped with books and other materials this morning. Mrs. Webb had to run around and chase down our THIRD cart (that someone had borrowed) and bring it back because we had too many items to fit on just two carts. Way to go Vikings! Keep coming in and checking out stuff (but bring a shovel so you can dig us out).
- New People in the Spotlight!: Mrs. Myers randomly drew names and Mr. Gosnell, the comprehensive health teacher... bit.ly/20wyQSY 2 days ago
- Blind Date with a Book – Rules or Drools?: Cupids Corner (ie: The Loquacious Library) is hosting Blind Date wi... bit.ly/1VGQpJh 5 days ago
- Thank you @vikings753 for the re-tweet. 3 weeks ago
- Reader Spotlight: We created a new display on what used to be our rotating display area. It is now titled Spo... bit.ly/1RwKVTq 3 weeks ago
- Thank you @DulinSimone, @ErnestLanoie, @FayeQuirion,@cueilletteaulna, @rogerfranchet, and @vikings753 for the re-tweet! 3 weeks ago