Wow! Students read and read and read over the Labor Day weekend. The loquacious librarians were swamped with books and other materials this morning. Mrs. Webb had to run around and chase down our THIRD cart (that someone had borrowed) and bring it back because we had too many items to fit on just two carts. Way to go Vikings! Keep coming in and checking out stuff (but bring a shovel so you can dig us out).
- September Loquacious Library Newsletter: Whoah, were we busy this month! @Keep those classes and groups coming... bit.ly/YGCkEn 19 hours ago
- Hub Bub – Playwriting Workshop and Film Festival Contest!: Former HUB-BUB Artist-in-Residence Lauren Ferebee w... bit.ly/1mKUhfU 19 hours ago
- Banned Books – the VIDEO!: Ashley Layne, our awesome new Loquacious Librarian, worked last week and made a roc... bit.ly/1C9Zxxf 1 week ago
- Ferocious Friday: What else do you call a Friday where Mrs. Myers travels to Dr. Epps room for a Banned Books ... bit.ly/1sEcoRt 1 week ago
- About thirty-five students were chanting "read Banned Books" VERY loudly in the library this morning. #awesomesauce #BannedBooksWeek 1 week ago