Wow! Students read and read and read over the Labor Day weekend. The loquacious librarians were swamped with books and other materials this morning. Mrs. Webb had to run around and chase down our THIRD cart (that someone had borrowed) and bring it back because we had too many items to fit on just two carts. Way to go Vikings! Keep coming in and checking out stuff (but bring a shovel so you can dig us out).
- Banned Books – the VIDEO!: Ashley Layne, our awesome new Loquacious Librarian, worked last week and made a roc... bit.ly/1C9Zxxf 13 hours ago
- Ferocious Friday: What else do you call a Friday where Mrs. Myers travels to Dr. Epps room for a Banned Books ... bit.ly/1sEcoRt 4 days ago
- About thirty-five students were chanting "read Banned Books" VERY loudly in the library this morning. #awesomesauce #BannedBooksWeek 5 days ago
- New Books!: I want to apologize to the students who gave us titles at the beginning of the school year. @We di... bit.ly/1soX62T 6 days ago
- Kicking Off Banned Books Week: Fire rages. @Danger tape surrounds the books. @Students can participate in a co... bit.ly/1t5yzUB 1 week ago