Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 17 hours ago
- Homecoming Week shots: We love the school spirit we have been seeing in the morning during Homecoming Week. @Y... bit.ly/1u4KbnD 6 days ago
- Reading Club and Cosplay – Mark your calendars!: Love books? @Gasp in shock when someone has not read your fav... bit.ly/11nbket 6 days ago
- Decorating, Prezi, and DISCUS: On Friday (the 10th) morning, one of our students spent time decorating part of... bit.ly/1tVOSjF 1 week ago
- Spooooooooky Library: Thank you Asia Boyd for creating this really awesome movie of our Halloween decorated li... bit.ly/1vV6b6r 1 week ago