Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- End of Year Report for 2013-2014: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1mlShWp 1 month ago
- Morning Winding Down: We only have five more days of morning crowd. @It has been great having you visit with u... bit.ly/1kdwDWg 2 months ago
- Donate – Kids Win!: Help children by donating books. Follett is partnering with the United Methodist Church in... bit.ly/QQYGyt 2 months ago
- We still have students/classes coming in, but so far we served (average) 272 students a day. 2 months ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Party: Principal’s Reading Honor Roll students who read at least fifteen books ... bit.ly/1mlGjMx 2 months ago