Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Brito’s Students Are Published!: The students will take turns reading the books they created next week. @The v... bit.ly/1tUDA4n 15 hours ago
- SCPL Teen Visits: David Suarez, one of the teen librarians from the Spartanburg County Public Library, talked ... bit.ly/1vkNfwD 15 hours ago
- College Day – 2014: Seniors poured into the library media center to participate in College Day. @Local college... bit.ly/1w0ipxg 6 days ago
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 1 week ago
- Homecoming Week shots: We love the school spirit we have been seeing in the morning during Homecoming Week. @Y... bit.ly/1u4KbnD 2 weeks ago