Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- March Madness @ the Loquacious!: Prizes? Basketball? Books? What could be better?! Participate in March Madnes... bit.ly/1kO2gUb 4 days ago
- SAT Help: Come by the library and ask to use the SAT flash cards (in library use only). We have one set for w... bit.ly/N7VE83 1 week ago
- Loquacious Newsletter for February: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1efB000 1 week ago
- Digital Citizenship, Daniel Morgan, and IT Coach @ the Loquacious: Today, we … had Mrs. Myers working with Mr... bit.ly/MDvrOi 2 weeks ago
- Cyberbullying Lesson: Mrs. Myers visited Mrs. Khoury’s room this past Monday and conducted a lesson on Cyberbu... bit.ly/1oRHd6y 2 weeks ago