Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Hour of Code: We celebrated Hour of Code the entire day in the SHS Library. Dr. Dawkins’s students presented ... bit.ly/1BIYpQR 1 week ago
- Mid Year Report: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1IFOsbt 1 week ago
- Waffles …. In the Library?: FCA used to meet in the senior lounge. @The lounge is being remodeled, and we agre... bit.ly/12yEOqi 1 week ago
- Poetry Out Loud: The Poetry Out Loud contest was held in the media center yesterday afternoon starting at 3:30... bit.ly/1B2rO8f 1 week ago
- Thank you @meredithb104 for the fave. 2 weeks ago