Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Be Pinch Proof!: Come by the library and grab some green. Be pinch proof! Be sure to thank Miss Smith, our... bit.ly/1DFQYsC 21 hours ago
- Want to be pinch proof? Visit the Loquacious Library to find out how! #StPatricksDay 21 hours ago
- Guess Who Has New Books!: We recently added several new books to our library, and have made posters to put up ... bit.ly/1FkBf4m 1 week ago
- R.I.P Aja Dasa: bit.ly/1JlUuRq 2 weeks ago
- Why Real Books are Better by Emma Kendrick: View this document on Scribd Copyrighted February 11, 2015 All ri... bit.ly/1ITvz7s 2 weeks ago