Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- New People in the Spotlight!: Mrs. Myers randomly drew names and Mr. Gosnell, the comprehensive health teacher... bit.ly/20wyQSY 2 days ago
- Blind Date with a Book – Rules or Drools?: Cupids Corner (ie: The Loquacious Library) is hosting Blind Date wi... bit.ly/1VGQpJh 5 days ago
- Thank you @vikings753 for the re-tweet. 3 weeks ago
- Reader Spotlight: We created a new display on what used to be our rotating display area. It is now titled Spo... bit.ly/1RwKVTq 3 weeks ago
- Thank you @DulinSimone, @ErnestLanoie, @FayeQuirion,@cueilletteaulna, @rogerfranchet, and @vikings753 for the re-tweet! 3 weeks ago