Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Library Orientation is a Kahoot!: Mrs. Myers shared a teched out library orientation with Mrs. Monosso’s Fresh... bit.ly/1uo7ASG 23 hours ago
- Library Orientation is a Kahoot!: Mrs. Myers shared a teched out library orientation with Mrs. Monosso’s Fresh... bit.ly/1uaHIKS 23 hours ago
- Loquacious Library Newsletter: Click on the link below to read the latest edition of the Loquacious Library Au... bit.ly/1qN2b7Z 4 days ago
- Superhero!: Mrs. Layne worked with Mrs. Jamison’s classes on being responsible researchers – citing not only D... bit.ly/1spLkq5 1 week ago
- Morning Crowd Is Back!: Hey, Morning Crowd! @Thank you for coming back to see us!! @Tell other students that w... bit.ly/1spJpC7 1 week ago