Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- This Morning ….: bit.ly/1iZnPhM 1 day ago
- Rifle Practice @ The Loquacious: bit.ly/1iTcT5f 2 days ago
- Poem In Your Pocket – First Winner: Congratulations to Brittnay Clifton who was our first winner in the Poem I... bit.ly/Q7uP5i 3 days ago
- Reading Logs Due: Hi readers! Your reading logs are due Friday, April 25th. @Remember that we can check your... bit.ly/1iOvRd9 3 days ago
- Easter Is On Its Way?: I think Mr. Squirrel is ready for Easter …. bit.ly/1e9qbco 2 weeks ago