Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Ferocious Friday: What else do you call a Friday where Mrs. Myers travels to Dr. Epps room for a Banned Books ... bit.ly/1sEcoRt 1 day ago
- About thirty-five students were chanting "read Banned Books" VERY loudly in the library this morning. #awesomesauce #BannedBooksWeek 2 days ago
- New Books!: I want to apologize to the students who gave us titles at the beginning of the school year. @We di... bit.ly/1soX62T 3 days ago
- Kicking Off Banned Books Week: Fire rages. @Danger tape surrounds the books. @Students can participate in a co... bit.ly/1t5yzUB 4 days ago
- Our principal just walked in to participate in our Banned Books video! #loveit #bannedbooksweek 4 days ago