Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- National Library Week: Last week, we celebrated National Library Week with Putt Putt on Tuesday, a Minute to W... bit.ly/1DNDJsI 3 days ago
- National Library Week – Thank you!: Thank you all for being so supportive of National Library Week and the cra... bit.ly/1DrC3oD 1 week ago
- You Can Win ….: this awesome BFOL shirt! @Stop by the library during National Library Week and participate in... bit.ly/1ERZD0V 3 weeks ago
- Be a BFOL!: Check out the awesome video Mrs. Layne created with some of our awesomesauce students advertising ... bit.ly/1BUNSAI 3 weeks ago
- Hey! Are you a BFOL? Say yes & play games 4 prizes during #NLW15 More info @ loquaciouslibrary.com 3 weeks ago