Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Santa’s Helpers: Thank you to some students in Mrs Brito’s class with helping me put up the Christmas tree! bit.ly/1kHIqQv 1 week ago
- Infinite Book Check-Out: bit.ly/1HTfOxI 1 week ago
- Langston Moore paid a visit. Check out his book Just A Chicken. #justachicken @reMovethechains GO GAMECOCKS! https://t.co/yiXAt2v8b9 1 week ago
- Cyber-Bullying and Write-Around: Dr. Newett’s and Mrs. Bridwell’s ninth grade social studies classes visited ... bit.ly/1QGIf3J 1 week ago
- Book Tasting: Thank you to the Unquiet Librarian for writing such detailed posts and sharing documents for con... bit.ly/1QgjXNG 3 weeks ago