Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- End of Year Report: We flew through an amazing year with integrating comics with science, conducting research,... bit.ly/1FEcYeh 1 day ago
- Courtney McKinney-Whitaker Visits: Courtney McKinney-Whitaker, author of The Last Sister, visited SHS this pas... bit.ly/1cXKHmJ 1 week ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Celebration: With the end of the year approaching, we celebrated those students... bit.ly/1RFhP2b 1 week ago
- National Library Week: Last week, we celebrated National Library Week with Putt Putt on Tuesday, a Minute to W... bit.ly/1DNDJsI 1 month ago
- National Library Week – Thank you!: Thank you all for being so supportive of National Library Week and the cra... bit.ly/1DrC3oD 1 month ago