Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- March Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/19oSlE9 2 days ago
- We have a week of events & contests for April 13-17. You can win BFOL gear! #nationallibraryweek 2 days ago
- National Library Week Events: Calling all BFOLs (Best Friends of the Library) – that means you students AND st... bit.ly/1HTiOZ9 5 days ago
- What Can You Make?: bit.ly/1G6gtZ9 1 week ago
- Once Upon a Time ….: Check out what Kellie Smith, our intern did! bit.ly/1FFRprE 1 week ago