Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Anime @ the Loquacious: Dr. Coberly and Ms. Wise visited the Loquacious to speak with Freshman Academy social ... bit.ly/1lEtTz2 1 day ago
- Who Moved My Cheese?: Mrs. Jamison’s class did! @Come see the great mazes they created after reading Who Moved... bit.ly/1lggPzL 6 days ago
- This Morning ….: bit.ly/1iZnPhM 1 week ago
- Rifle Practice @ The Loquacious: bit.ly/1iTcT5f 1 week ago
- Poem In Your Pocket – First Winner: Congratulations to Brittnay Clifton who was our first winner in the Poem I... bit.ly/Q7uP5i 1 week ago