Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- March Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/19oSlE9 2 days ago
- We have a week of events & contests for April 13-17. You can win BFOL gear! #nationallibraryweek 2 days ago
- National Library Week Events: Calling all BFOLs (Best Friends of the Library) – that means you students AND st... bit.ly/1HTiOZ9 5 days ago
- What Can You Make?: bit.ly/1G6gtZ9 1 week ago
- Once Upon a Time ….: Check out what Kellie Smith, our intern did! bit.ly/1FFRprE 1 week ago