Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Santa’s Helpers: Thank you to some students in Mrs Brito’s class with helping me put up the Christmas tree! bit.ly/1kHIqQv 6 days ago
- Infinite Book Check-Out: bit.ly/1HTfOxI 1 week ago
- Langston Moore paid a visit. Check out his book Just A Chicken. #justachicken @reMovethechains GO GAMECOCKS! https://t.co/yiXAt2v8b9 1 week ago
- Cyber-Bullying and Write-Around: Dr. Newett’s and Mrs. Bridwell’s ninth grade social studies classes visited ... bit.ly/1QGIf3J 1 week ago
- Book Tasting: Thank you to the Unquiet Librarian for writing such detailed posts and sharing documents for con... bit.ly/1QgjXNG 2 weeks ago