Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- New People in the Spotlight!: Mrs. Myers randomly drew names and Mr. Gosnell, the comprehensive health teacher... bit.ly/20wyQSY 1 day ago
- Blind Date with a Book – Rules or Drools?: Cupids Corner (ie: The Loquacious Library) is hosting Blind Date wi... bit.ly/1VGQpJh 4 days ago
- Thank you @vikings753 for the re-tweet. 3 weeks ago
- Reader Spotlight: We created a new display on what used to be our rotating display area. It is now titled Spo... bit.ly/1RwKVTq 3 weeks ago
- Thank you @DulinSimone, @ErnestLanoie, @FayeQuirion,@cueilletteaulna, @rogerfranchet, and @vikings753 for the re-tweet! 3 weeks ago