Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Library Orientation is a Kahoot!: Mrs. Myers shared a teched out library orientation with Mrs. Monosso’s Fresh... bit.ly/1uo7ASG 6 hours ago
- Library Orientation is a Kahoot!: Mrs. Myers shared a teched out library orientation with Mrs. Monosso’s Fresh... bit.ly/1uaHIKS 6 hours ago
- Loquacious Library Newsletter: Click on the link below to read the latest edition of the Loquacious Library Au... bit.ly/1qN2b7Z 3 days ago
- Superhero!: Mrs. Layne worked with Mrs. Jamison’s classes on being responsible researchers – citing not only D... bit.ly/1spLkq5 1 week ago
- Morning Crowd Is Back!: Hey, Morning Crowd! @Thank you for coming back to see us!! @Tell other students that w... bit.ly/1spJpC7 1 week ago