Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- SCPL Teens Invade!: Thank you to the awesome Spartanburg County Public Library teen crew who stopped by during... bit.ly/1yNUOjS 5 days ago
- Weather Fairies and Weather Frogs: In Germany, weather women are called Weather Fairies and the men are called... bit.ly/1FQmxqp 2 weeks ago
- We Have an Intern: Please welcome Kellie Smith who will be starting this Tuesday interning in the library in o... bit.ly/1BMiMfs 2 weeks ago
- New Books and If You Like ….: Swing by and check out the new books sitting near the fireplace in the library m... bit.ly/1ABCn3J 3 weeks ago
- Our students are enjoying new books by the fire. #librarydisplay http://t.co/MLtu0zkfeF 3 weeks ago