Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Infinite Book Check Out Day: I didn’t know this day existed. @Elizabeth declared today Infinite Book Check Out... bit.ly/1raRIGF 3 days ago
- Travel Back to the Puritan Time Period ….: by visiting the Loquacious Library. Mr. White’s class created proje... bit.ly/1xLRLZO 4 days ago
- Student Selfie: Well, the iPad WAS out ….. and Mrs. Myers DOES have fun stuff on her desk …. bit.ly/11OzePI 4 days ago
- To Kill a Mockingbird Research: On November 20th, Mrs. Myers conducted a quick review of using the catalog and... bit.ly/1xLIZv5 4 days ago
- SHS Library Bookfair!: When: December 10th through December 14th Where: Barnes and Noble on 1489 W.O. Ezell B... bit.ly/1AUhnau 2 weeks ago