Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Hour of Code: We celebrated Hour of Code the entire day in the SHS Library. Dr. Dawkins’s students presented ... bit.ly/1BIYpQR 2 days ago
- Mid Year Report: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1IFOsbt 6 days ago
- Waffles …. In the Library?: FCA used to meet in the senior lounge. @The lounge is being remodeled, and we agre... bit.ly/12yEOqi 6 days ago
- Poetry Out Loud: The Poetry Out Loud contest was held in the media center yesterday afternoon starting at 3:30... bit.ly/1B2rO8f 1 week ago
- Thank you @meredithb104 for the fave. 1 week ago