Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Who Moved My Cheese?: Mrs. Jamison’s class did! @Come see the great mazes they created after reading Who Moved... bit.ly/1lggPzL 1 day ago
- This Morning ….: bit.ly/1iZnPhM 3 days ago
- Rifle Practice @ The Loquacious: bit.ly/1iTcT5f 4 days ago
- Poem In Your Pocket – First Winner: Congratulations to Brittnay Clifton who was our first winner in the Poem I... bit.ly/Q7uP5i 4 days ago
- Reading Logs Due: Hi readers! Your reading logs are due Friday, April 25th. @Remember that we can check your... bit.ly/1iOvRd9 4 days ago