Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Welcome Back!: bit.ly/1n1OL39 4 days ago
- Viking Students – Get Published!: Saplings: The Carolina Young Artists’ Magazine is looking for talented young... bit.ly/1qlOw56 3 weeks ago
- End of Year Report for 2013-2014: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1mlShWp 2 months ago
- Morning Winding Down: We only have five more days of morning crowd. @It has been great having you visit with u... bit.ly/1kdwDWg 3 months ago
- Donate – Kids Win!: Help children by donating books. Follett is partnering with the United Methodist Church in... bit.ly/QQYGyt 3 months ago