Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- March Madness @ the Loquacious!: Prizes? Basketball? Books? What could be better?! Participate in March Madnes... bit.ly/1kO2gUb 5 days ago
- SAT Help: Come by the library and ask to use the SAT flash cards (in library use only). We have one set for w... bit.ly/N7VE83 1 week ago
- Loquacious Newsletter for February: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1efB000 1 week ago
- Digital Citizenship, Daniel Morgan, and IT Coach @ the Loquacious: Today, we … had Mrs. Myers working with Mr... bit.ly/MDvrOi 2 weeks ago
- Cyberbullying Lesson: Mrs. Myers visited Mrs. Khoury’s room this past Monday and conducted a lesson on Cyberbu... bit.ly/1oRHd6y 2 weeks ago