Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- October Loquacious Newsletter: If you are blocked from seeing the embedded newsletter, please click on this li... bit.ly/1sQjCBo 1 day ago
- Brito’s Students Are Published!: The students will take turns reading the books they created next week. @The v... bit.ly/1tUDA4n 1 day ago
- SCPL Teen Visits: David Suarez, one of the teen librarians from the Spartanburg County Public Library, talked ... bit.ly/1vkNfwD 1 day ago
- College Day – 2014: Seniors poured into the library media center to participate in College Day. @Local college... bit.ly/1w0ipxg 1 week ago
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 1 week ago