Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- End of Year Report for 2013-2014: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1mlShWp 1 month ago
- Morning Winding Down: We only have five more days of morning crowd. @It has been great having you visit with u... bit.ly/1kdwDWg 1 month ago
- Donate – Kids Win!: Help children by donating books. Follett is partnering with the United Methodist Church in... bit.ly/QQYGyt 2 months ago
- We still have students/classes coming in, but so far we served (average) 272 students a day. 2 months ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Party: Principal’s Reading Honor Roll students who read at least fifteen books ... bit.ly/1mlGjMx 2 months ago