Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Statistics in the Library: bit.ly/YNUyni 8 hours ago
- December 10-14: Mark @your calendars …… for a special event! You do NOT want to miss it. More information ... bit.ly/YNgZcd 10 hours ago
- She doesn't DESERVE a hug! She's a Gamecocks fan!!! #heardinthelibrary #smacktalk 14 hours ago
- September Loquacious Library Newsletter: Whoah, were we busy this month! @Keep those classes and groups coming... bit.ly/YGCkEn 1 day ago
- Hub Bub – Playwriting Workshop and Film Festival Contest!: Former HUB-BUB Artist-in-Residence Lauren Ferebee w... bit.ly/1mKUhfU 1 day ago