Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- College Day – 2014: Seniors poured into the library media center to participate in College Day. @Local college... bit.ly/1w0ipxg 1 day ago
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 4 days ago
- Homecoming Week shots: We love the school spirit we have been seeing in the morning during Homecoming Week. @Y... bit.ly/1u4KbnD 1 week ago
- Reading Club and Cosplay – Mark your calendars!: Love books? @Gasp in shock when someone has not read your fav... bit.ly/11nbket 1 week ago
- Decorating, Prezi, and DISCUS: On Friday (the 10th) morning, one of our students spent time decorating part of... bit.ly/1tVOSjF 1 week ago