Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- National Library Week – Thank you!: Thank you all for being so supportive of National Library Week and the cra... bit.ly/1DrC3oD 1 day ago
- You Can Win ….: this awesome BFOL shirt! @Stop by the library during National Library Week and participate in... bit.ly/1ERZD0V 2 weeks ago
- Be a BFOL!: Check out the awesome video Mrs. Layne created with some of our awesomesauce students advertising ... bit.ly/1BUNSAI 2 weeks ago
- Hey! Are you a BFOL? Say yes & play games 4 prizes during #NLW15 More info @ loquaciouslibrary.com 2 weeks ago
- March Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/19oSlE9 2 weeks ago