Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Ferocious Friday: What else do you call a Friday where Mrs. Myers travels to Dr. Epps room for a Banned Books ... bit.ly/1sEcoRt 22 hours ago
- About thirty-five students were chanting "read Banned Books" VERY loudly in the library this morning. #awesomesauce #BannedBooksWeek 2 days ago
- New Books!: I want to apologize to the students who gave us titles at the beginning of the school year. @We di... bit.ly/1soX62T 3 days ago
- Kicking Off Banned Books Week: Fire rages. @Danger tape surrounds the books. @Students can participate in a co... bit.ly/1t5yzUB 4 days ago
- Our principal just walked in to participate in our Banned Books video! #loveit #bannedbooksweek 4 days ago