Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- End of Year Report: We flew through an amazing year with integrating comics with science, conducting research,... bit.ly/1FEcYeh 1 month ago
- Courtney McKinney-Whitaker Visits: Courtney McKinney-Whitaker, author of The Last Sister, visited SHS this pas... bit.ly/1cXKHmJ 1 month ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Celebration: With the end of the year approaching, we celebrated those students... bit.ly/1RFhP2b 1 month ago
- National Library Week: Last week, we celebrated National Library Week with Putt Putt on Tuesday, a Minute to W... bit.ly/1DNDJsI 2 months ago
- National Library Week – Thank you!: Thank you all for being so supportive of National Library Week and the cra... bit.ly/1DrC3oD 2 months ago