Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- End of Year Report for 2013-2014: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1mlShWp 1 month ago
- Morning Winding Down: We only have five more days of morning crowd. @It has been great having you visit with u... bit.ly/1kdwDWg 2 months ago
- Donate – Kids Win!: Help children by donating books. Follett is partnering with the United Methodist Church in... bit.ly/QQYGyt 2 months ago
- We still have students/classes coming in, but so far we served (average) 272 students a day. 2 months ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Party: Principal’s Reading Honor Roll students who read at least fifteen books ... bit.ly/1mlGjMx 2 months ago