Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- Squirrels – Don’t READ Banned Books!: bit.ly/1LP3m1W 6 days ago
- Banned Books poster winners: Three tributes won a special challenge and submitted excellent posters in support... bit.ly/1FEdr0I 6 days ago
- September Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1KK49Mr 1 week ago
- The Capitol Brought Reinforcements!: Teachers and staff were so excited about the new reading program that the... bit.ly/1iUVnoT 2 weeks ago
- Caught Reading!: bit.ly/1P8ceP5 2 weeks ago