Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- March Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/19oSlE9 2 days ago
- We have a week of events & contests for April 13-17. You can win BFOL gear! #nationallibraryweek 2 days ago
- National Library Week Events: Calling all BFOLs (Best Friends of the Library) – that means you students AND st... bit.ly/1HTiOZ9 4 days ago
- What Can You Make?: bit.ly/1G6gtZ9 1 week ago
- Once Upon a Time ….: Check out what Kellie Smith, our intern did! bit.ly/1FFRprE 1 week ago