Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- Loquacious Library Newsletter: Click on the link below to read the latest edition of the Loquacious Library Au... bit.ly/1qN2b7Z 17 hours ago
- Superhero!: Mrs. Layne worked with Mrs. Jamison’s classes on being responsible researchers – citing not only D... bit.ly/1spLkq5 4 days ago
- Morning Crowd Is Back!: Hey, Morning Crowd! @Thank you for coming back to see us!! @Tell other students that w... bit.ly/1spJpC7 4 days ago
- Red, White, and Blue: Friday the 22nd was wear red, white, and blue day since the Vikings were going to battle... bit.ly/1spHRI7 4 days ago
- MacBook Rollout: From August 20th-22nd, the library staff assisted with the MacBook Air rollout for the 10-12 ... bit.ly/1qhEZib 4 days ago