Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- October Loquacious Newsletter: If you are blocked from seeing the embedded newsletter, please click on this li... bit.ly/1sQjCBo 11 hours ago
- Brito’s Students Are Published!: The students will take turns reading the books they created next week. @The v... bit.ly/1tUDA4n 1 day ago
- SCPL Teen Visits: David Suarez, one of the teen librarians from the Spartanburg County Public Library, talked ... bit.ly/1vkNfwD 1 day ago
- College Day – 2014: Seniors poured into the library media center to participate in College Day. @Local college... bit.ly/1w0ipxg 1 week ago
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 1 week ago