Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- National Library Week – Thank you!: Thank you all for being so supportive of National Library Week and the cra... bit.ly/1DrC3oD 20 hours ago
- You Can Win ….: this awesome BFOL shirt! @Stop by the library during National Library Week and participate in... bit.ly/1ERZD0V 2 weeks ago
- Be a BFOL!: Check out the awesome video Mrs. Layne created with some of our awesomesauce students advertising ... bit.ly/1BUNSAI 2 weeks ago
- Hey! Are you a BFOL? Say yes & play games 4 prizes during #NLW15 More info @ loquaciouslibrary.com 2 weeks ago
- March Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/19oSlE9 2 weeks ago