Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- New People in the Spotlight!: Mrs. Myers randomly drew names and Mr. Gosnell, the comprehensive health teacher... bit.ly/20wyQSY 3 days ago
- Blind Date with a Book – Rules or Drools?: Cupids Corner (ie: The Loquacious Library) is hosting Blind Date wi... bit.ly/1VGQpJh 6 days ago
- Thank you @vikings753 for the re-tweet. 3 weeks ago
- Reader Spotlight: We created a new display on what used to be our rotating display area. It is now titled Spo... bit.ly/1RwKVTq 4 weeks ago
- Thank you @DulinSimone, @ErnestLanoie, @FayeQuirion,@cueilletteaulna, @rogerfranchet, and @vikings753 for the re-tweet! 4 weeks ago