Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- March Madness @ the Loquacious!: Prizes? Basketball? Books? What could be better?! Participate in March Madnes... bit.ly/1kO2gUb 5 days ago
- SAT Help: Come by the library and ask to use the SAT flash cards (in library use only). We have one set for w... bit.ly/N7VE83 1 week ago
- Loquacious Newsletter for February: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1efB000 1 week ago
- Digital Citizenship, Daniel Morgan, and IT Coach @ the Loquacious: Today, we … had Mrs. Myers working with Mr... bit.ly/MDvrOi 2 weeks ago
- Cyberbullying Lesson: Mrs. Myers visited Mrs. Khoury’s room this past Monday and conducted a lesson on Cyberbu... bit.ly/1oRHd6y 2 weeks ago