Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- Hour of Code: We celebrated Hour of Code the entire day in the SHS Library. Dr. Dawkins’s students presented ... bit.ly/1BIYpQR 1 week ago
- Mid Year Report: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1IFOsbt 1 week ago
- Waffles …. In the Library?: FCA used to meet in the senior lounge. @The lounge is being remodeled, and we agre... bit.ly/12yEOqi 1 week ago
- Poetry Out Loud: The Poetry Out Loud contest was held in the media center yesterday afternoon starting at 3:30... bit.ly/1B2rO8f 1 week ago
- Thank you @meredithb104 for the fave. 2 weeks ago