Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- Who Moved My Cheese?: Mrs. Jamison’s class did! @Come see the great mazes they created after reading Who Moved... bit.ly/1lggPzL 13 hours ago
- This Morning ….: bit.ly/1iZnPhM 2 days ago
- Rifle Practice @ The Loquacious: bit.ly/1iTcT5f 3 days ago
- Poem In Your Pocket – First Winner: Congratulations to Brittnay Clifton who was our first winner in the Poem I... bit.ly/Q7uP5i 4 days ago
- Reading Logs Due: Hi readers! Your reading logs are due Friday, April 25th. @Remember that we can check your... bit.ly/1iOvRd9 4 days ago