Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- Scavenger Hunt: Mr. Stuard’s class popped in this past Tuesday the first for orientation. Mrs. Myers went thr... bit.ly/1JPvsZu 8 hours ago
- Caught Reading!!: bit.ly/1JPXXlC 8 hours ago
- Digital Citizenship: Mrs. Myers conducted the first in a series of lessons to Bridwell’s, Newett’s, and Stuard... bit.ly/1OcbAQa 8 hours ago
- Taking Notes and Finding a Book: Mrs. Layne worked with Mr. Gosnell’s health class and showed them different w... bit.ly/1IpNX1e 6 days ago
- Orientation with Kahoot: On Tuesday, we opened back up with a bang! Mrs. Myers worked with up to three classe... bit.ly/1Vaik5a 1 week ago