Thank you to Dr. Packer who took time from his busy schedule at USC Upstate to talk to classes about gladiators in Roman history and society. The topic of gladiators ties in with Girl in the Arena which was one of our 7Reads summer reading books. Students learned about the history of Rome, how Rome moved from a republic to an empire, and how gladiators became part of the culture of Rome.
- Film Studies and Green Screen: Today, Mr. Maddox’s film studies classes came in for a lesson on how to use the... bit.ly/1s3YI13 1 day ago
- Homecoming Week shots: We love the school spirit we have been seeing in the morning during Homecoming Week. @Y... bit.ly/1u4KbnD 1 week ago
- Reading Club and Cosplay – Mark your calendars!: Love books? @Gasp in shock when someone has not read your fav... bit.ly/11nbket 1 week ago
- Decorating, Prezi, and DISCUS: On Friday (the 10th) morning, one of our students spent time decorating part of... bit.ly/1tVOSjF 1 week ago
- Spooooooooky Library: Thank you Asia Boyd for creating this really awesome movie of our Halloween decorated li... bit.ly/1vV6b6r 2 weeks ago