Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- SCPL Teens Invade!: Thank you to the awesome Spartanburg County Public Library teen crew who stopped by during... bit.ly/1yNUOjS 1 week ago
- Weather Fairies and Weather Frogs: In Germany, weather women are called Weather Fairies and the men are called... bit.ly/1FQmxqp 2 weeks ago
- We Have an Intern: Please welcome Kellie Smith who will be starting this Tuesday interning in the library in o... bit.ly/1BMiMfs 3 weeks ago
- New Books and If You Like ….: Swing by and check out the new books sitting near the fireplace in the library m... bit.ly/1ABCn3J 3 weeks ago
- Our students are enjoying new books by the fire. #librarydisplay http://t.co/MLtu0zkfeF 3 weeks ago