Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Infinite Book Check Out Day: I didn’t know this day existed. @Elizabeth declared today Infinite Book Check Out... bit.ly/1raRIGF 3 days ago
- Travel Back to the Puritan Time Period ….: by visiting the Loquacious Library. Mr. White’s class created proje... bit.ly/1xLRLZO 4 days ago
- Student Selfie: Well, the iPad WAS out ….. and Mrs. Myers DOES have fun stuff on her desk …. bit.ly/11OzePI 4 days ago
- To Kill a Mockingbird Research: On November 20th, Mrs. Myers conducted a quick review of using the catalog and... bit.ly/1xLIZv5 4 days ago
- SHS Library Bookfair!: When: December 10th through December 14th Where: Barnes and Noble on 1489 W.O. Ezell B... bit.ly/1AUhnau 2 weeks ago