Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Taking Notes and Finding a Book: Mrs. Layne worked with Mr. Gosnell’s health class and showed them different w... bit.ly/1IpNX1e 3 days ago
- Orientation with Kahoot: On Tuesday, we opened back up with a bang! Mrs. Myers worked with up to three classe... bit.ly/1Vaik5a 5 days ago
- Library Staff – Now Squirrelier than EVER!: Thank you thank you to Mrs. Potter for adding these squirrels to o... bit.ly/1Tyj0i4 2 weeks ago
- End of Year Report: We flew through an amazing year with integrating comics with science, conducting research,... bit.ly/1FEcYeh 3 months ago
- Courtney McKinney-Whitaker Visits: Courtney McKinney-Whitaker, author of The Last Sister, visited SHS this pas... bit.ly/1cXKHmJ 3 months ago