Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- End of Year Report: We flew through an amazing year with integrating comics with science, conducting research,... bit.ly/1FEcYeh 1 month ago
- Courtney McKinney-Whitaker Visits: Courtney McKinney-Whitaker, author of The Last Sister, visited SHS this pas... bit.ly/1cXKHmJ 1 month ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Celebration: With the end of the year approaching, we celebrated those students... bit.ly/1RFhP2b 1 month ago
- National Library Week: Last week, we celebrated National Library Week with Putt Putt on Tuesday, a Minute to W... bit.ly/1DNDJsI 2 months ago
- National Library Week – Thank you!: Thank you all for being so supportive of National Library Week and the cra... bit.ly/1DrC3oD 2 months ago