Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Santa’s Helpers: Thank you to some students in Mrs Brito’s class with helping me put up the Christmas tree! bit.ly/1kHIqQv 1 week ago
- Infinite Book Check-Out: bit.ly/1HTfOxI 1 week ago
- Langston Moore paid a visit. Check out his book Just A Chicken. #justachicken @reMovethechains GO GAMECOCKS! https://t.co/yiXAt2v8b9 1 week ago
- Cyber-Bullying and Write-Around: Dr. Newett’s and Mrs. Bridwell’s ninth grade social studies classes visited ... bit.ly/1QGIf3J 1 week ago
- Book Tasting: Thank you to the Unquiet Librarian for writing such detailed posts and sharing documents for con... bit.ly/1QgjXNG 3 weeks ago