Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Squirrels – Don’t READ Banned Books!: bit.ly/1LP3m1W 6 days ago
- Banned Books poster winners: Three tributes won a special challenge and submitted excellent posters in support... bit.ly/1FEdr0I 6 days ago
- September Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1KK49Mr 1 week ago
- The Capitol Brought Reinforcements!: Teachers and staff were so excited about the new reading program that the... bit.ly/1iUVnoT 2 weeks ago
- Caught Reading!: bit.ly/1P8ceP5 2 weeks ago