Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- SHS Library Bookfair!: When: December 10th through December 14th Where: Barnes and Noble on 1489 W.O. Ezell B... bit.ly/1AUhnau 1 week ago
- @dmantz7 Thank you for the mention. 2 weeks ago
- Published Authors Read Stories: Mrs. Brito’s students read the books they created in class today. bit.ly/1s4LBNF 2 weeks ago
- October Loquacious Newsletter: If you are blocked from seeing the embedded newsletter, please click on this li... bit.ly/1sQjCBo 3 weeks ago
- Brito’s Students Are Published!: The students will take turns reading the books they created next week. @The v... bit.ly/1tUDA4n 3 weeks ago