Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Be Pinch Proof!: Come by the library and grab some green. Be pinch proof! Be sure to thank Miss Smith, our... bit.ly/1DFQYsC 13 hours ago
- Want to be pinch proof? Visit the Loquacious Library to find out how! #StPatricksDay 13 hours ago
- Guess Who Has New Books!: We recently added several new books to our library, and have made posters to put up ... bit.ly/1FkBf4m 1 week ago
- R.I.P Aja Dasa: bit.ly/1JlUuRq 2 weeks ago
- Why Real Books are Better by Emma Kendrick: View this document on Scribd Copyrighted February 11, 2015 All ri... bit.ly/1ITvz7s 2 weeks ago