Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- About thirty-five students were chanting "read Banned Books" VERY loudly in the library this morning. #awesomesauce #BannedBooksWeek 7 hours ago
- New Books!: I want to apologize to the students who gave us titles at the beginning of the school year. @We di... bit.ly/1soX62T 1 day ago
- Kicking Off Banned Books Week: Fire rages. @Danger tape surrounds the books. @Students can participate in a co... bit.ly/1t5yzUB 2 days ago
- Our principal just walked in to participate in our Banned Books video! #loveit #bannedbooksweek 2 days ago
- 7Reads – Mary Alice Monroe: On September 9th, Spartanburg High School hosted Mary Alice Monroe, author of Skyw... bit.ly/1rIiKyM 1 week ago