Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Hour of Code: We celebrated Hour of Code the entire day in the SHS Library. Dr. Dawkins’s students presented ... bit.ly/1BIYpQR 6 days ago
- Mid Year Report: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1IFOsbt 1 week ago
- Waffles …. In the Library?: FCA used to meet in the senior lounge. @The lounge is being remodeled, and we agre... bit.ly/12yEOqi 1 week ago
- Poetry Out Loud: The Poetry Out Loud contest was held in the media center yesterday afternoon starting at 3:30... bit.ly/1B2rO8f 1 week ago
- Thank you @meredithb104 for the fave. 1 week ago