Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- End of Year Report for 2013-2014: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/1mlShWp 1 month ago
- Morning Winding Down: We only have five more days of morning crowd. @It has been great having you visit with u... bit.ly/1kdwDWg 2 months ago
- Donate – Kids Win!: Help children by donating books. Follett is partnering with the United Methodist Church in... bit.ly/QQYGyt 2 months ago
- We still have students/classes coming in, but so far we served (average) 272 students a day. 2 months ago
- Principal’s Reading Honor Roll Party: Principal’s Reading Honor Roll students who read at least fifteen books ... bit.ly/1mlGjMx 2 months ago