Mr. Plonski brought his honors and AP social studies classes to the media center. Mrs. Myers showed the students how to get into Edmodo. The students had time to work with Edmodo and try out some of its features. Then, they went on a tour of the library and learned about the materials available to them and procedures for using the media center. See the AP class in action below.
- Summer Reading Contest!: Thank you Mr. Babcock for sharing this with the Loquacious …. From the New York Time... bit.ly/23NuALi 2 months ago
- National Library Week: We had a great time hosting contests and giving away prizes for National Library Week. ... bit.ly/20IEBtm 3 months ago
- Cornhole!: Students, teachers, and administrators visited the library to play cornhole as part of our National... bit.ly/23L2uCn 3 months ago
- : On Wednesday, April 13th, we played Minute to Win It. Students had to move one marshmallow at a time from a... bit.ly/23HLhK7 3 months ago
- DEAR Day Winner!: bit.ly/20EdorG 3 months ago