Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Good Morning!: The Loquacious is back in business with about 56 students visiting each morning. @Come check o... bit.ly/2bhOUFb 3 days ago
- Electronic Magazines!: We subscribed last year to electronic magazines through Zinio. @For everyone (includin... bit.ly/2bk1u6g 2 weeks ago
- Summer Reading Contest!: Thank you Mr. Babcock for sharing this with the Loquacious …. From the New York Time... bit.ly/23NuALi 3 months ago
- National Library Week: We had a great time hosting contests and giving away prizes for National Library Week. ... bit.ly/20IEBtm 4 months ago
- Cornhole!: Students, teachers, and administrators visited the library to play cornhole as part of our National... bit.ly/23L2uCn 4 months ago