Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 3 hours ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 2 days ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 3 weeks ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 3 weeks ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 3 weeks ago