Students from student council buddy with students from McCarthy Tezler. McCarthy Tezler serves significantly disabled students from throughout Spartanburg County. Students from our school go through an awareness training program in the media center before meeting their buddy. Activities include learning sign language, following incomprehensible directions, and maneuvering a wheelchair. The Vikings are proud to be a part of the buddy program.
- Banned Books Week!: We just finished putting the finishing touches on the Banned Books Week display when a yo... bit.ly/2daDmVv 4 days ago
- NEW E-Books!: We just added 106 titles to our Overdrive collection. @You can view them by clicking on SHS Ebo... bit.ly/2cFTsXE 1 week ago
- 7Reads: Our day started with a school wide assembly in which Erin Lange, James McTeer, and Greg Neri spoke ... bit.ly/2cVmcHB 2 weeks ago
- Sharing Online … OOPS: Mrs. Layne worked with Dr. Newett’s social studies classes to talk about personal info... bit.ly/2c5fQtl 2 weeks ago
- August 2016 – Loquacious newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2cjDTQI 3 weeks ago