Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Good Morning!: The Loquacious is back in business with about 56 students visiting each morning. @Come check o... bit.ly/2bhOUFb 5 days ago
- Electronic Magazines!: We subscribed last year to electronic magazines through Zinio. @For everyone (includin... bit.ly/2bk1u6g 2 weeks ago
- Summer Reading Contest!: Thank you Mr. Babcock for sharing this with the Loquacious …. From the New York Time... bit.ly/23NuALi 3 months ago
- National Library Week: We had a great time hosting contests and giving away prizes for National Library Week. ... bit.ly/20IEBtm 4 months ago
- Cornhole!: Students, teachers, and administrators visited the library to play cornhole as part of our National... bit.ly/23L2uCn 4 months ago