Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Banned Books Week!: We just finished putting the finishing touches on the Banned Books Week display when a yo... bit.ly/2daDmVv 1 day ago
- NEW E-Books!: We just added 106 titles to our Overdrive collection. @You can view them by clicking on SHS Ebo... bit.ly/2cFTsXE 4 days ago
- 7Reads: Our day started with a school wide assembly in which Erin Lange, James McTeer, and Greg Neri spoke ... bit.ly/2cVmcHB 1 week ago
- Sharing Online … OOPS: Mrs. Layne worked with Dr. Newett’s social studies classes to talk about personal info... bit.ly/2c5fQtl 2 weeks ago
- August 2016 – Loquacious newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2cjDTQI 3 weeks ago