Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- Summer Reading Contest!: Thank you Mr. Babcock for sharing this with the Loquacious …. From the New York Time... bit.ly/23NuALi 2 months ago
- National Library Week: We had a great time hosting contests and giving away prizes for National Library Week. ... bit.ly/20IEBtm 3 months ago
- Cornhole!: Students, teachers, and administrators visited the library to play cornhole as part of our National... bit.ly/23L2uCn 3 months ago
- : On Wednesday, April 13th, we played Minute to Win It. Students had to move one marshmallow at a time from a... bit.ly/23HLhK7 3 months ago
- DEAR Day Winner!: bit.ly/20EdorG 3 months ago