Some tasks require more time than our schedule allows (50 minute time blocks). Mrs. Reich needed her students to learn about sampling animals and/or plants in nature to learn about biodiversity. Since there wasn’t time to do this outside in nature, she used the library! Students worked in groups and recorded the biodiversity of the books (color of spine) on a particular shelf. Science in action!
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 2 weeks ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 2 weeks ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 2 weeks ago
- Banned Books ….: bit.ly/2d8QOXJ 3 weeks ago
- Banned Books Week!: We just finished putting the finishing touches on the Banned Books Week display when a yo... bit.ly/2daDmVv 1 month ago