Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Banned Books ….: bit.ly/2d8QOXJ 2 days ago
- Banned Books Week!: We just finished putting the finishing touches on the Banned Books Week display when a yo... bit.ly/2daDmVv 1 week ago
- NEW E-Books!: We just added 106 titles to our Overdrive collection. @You can view them by clicking on SHS Ebo... bit.ly/2cFTsXE 1 week ago
- 7Reads: Our day started with a school wide assembly in which Erin Lange, James McTeer, and Greg Neri spoke ... bit.ly/2cVmcHB 2 weeks ago
- Sharing Online … OOPS: Mrs. Layne worked with Dr. Newett’s social studies classes to talk about personal info... bit.ly/2c5fQtl 3 weeks ago