Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- Summer Reading Contest!: Thank you Mr. Babcock for sharing this with the Loquacious …. From the New York Time... bit.ly/23NuALi 2 months ago
- National Library Week: We had a great time hosting contests and giving away prizes for National Library Week. ... bit.ly/20IEBtm 3 months ago
- Cornhole!: Students, teachers, and administrators visited the library to play cornhole as part of our National... bit.ly/23L2uCn 3 months ago
- : On Wednesday, April 13th, we played Minute to Win It. Students had to move one marshmallow at a time from a... bit.ly/23HLhK7 3 months ago
- DEAR Day Winner!: bit.ly/20EdorG 3 months ago