Hey, sports fans! March Madness is here, and it is time for you to talk some trash and pick which book is going to come out on top. Come by to the library and take a look at our March Madness board and check out a book (or, hey, grab all of the books) on the display. Vote on which book you think will win in each bracket. We start off with a sweet sixteen set of titles. At the end of the first week, the winners are revealed, and the books move on (with a bracket of eight). You get the idea. When we are down to the last two, vote for your favorite. If your favorite wins the tournament, your name will go in for a drawing to win a gift certificate to shop at Hub City.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 2 months ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 2 months ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 3 months ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 3 months ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 3 months ago