Mrs. Tighe worked with Mr. Cooksey and Mr. Plaistad to introduce DISCUS to the students. Mr. Cooksey’s class were in the midst of a challenge based learning project about the homeless. Mrs. Tighe showed them what databases would have statistics for them to use and how to find those statistics. For Mr. Plaistad’s classes, Mrs. Tighe emphasized the resources that would help them with a nuclear power debate. She shared a basic Powerpoint on Edmodo with the class and worked with how to conduct a SmartSearch when the students came into the media center.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 7 months ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 8 months ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 8 months ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 8 months ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 8 months ago