Students in Dr. Newett’s class had already received a basic how-to instruction sheet from Mrs. Myers via Edmodo on how to create a tour on Google Earth. Today, Mrs. Myers showed them an advanced technique – how to add a picture from the Internet to their place markers. Dr. Newett handed out a sheet with ten landmarks. The students worked on marking the landmarks on Google Earth and embedding pictures in their landmarks.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 11 months ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 11 months ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 1 year ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 1 year ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 1 year ago