Mrs. Myers conducted the first in a series of lessons to Bridwell’s, Newett’s, and Stuard’s 9th grade social studies classes. Students took a quiz about digital media use and discussed what answers surprised them. We also talked about what digital media they liked and didn’t like (by the way, Facebook is for OLD people) and thinking about your digital footprint.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 1 year ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 1 year ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 1 year ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 1 year ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 1 year ago