Mrs. Layne conducted the second digital citizenship lesson today with Dr. Newett’s and Mrs. Bridwell’s classes. First, they reviewed the benefits of sharing information online. Then, they watched a video where a student shared something online that she later regretted sharing. Students then discussed ways to minimize oversharing.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 7 months ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 7 months ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 7 months ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 7 months ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 7 months ago