Mrs. Clinch brought her classes in for research. Students are given a topic (blind pull piece of paper) from the 1930s. Mrs. Myers is doing a quick presentation on using the catalog, DISCUS, and the Library of Congress to find materials on their topics. This is a good experience for the students as they are learning to work with their keyword search and think outside of the box. For example, one student had a music related topic and found out that while the history section was good (900 call number area) that the music section (700 area) was better.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 1 year ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 1 year ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 1 year ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 1 year ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 1 year ago