Mrs. Myers worked with Dr. Newett’s social studies classes to teach them how to use a couple of the features on Google Earth. The students practiced measuring distance by using the ruler and looking at our school (the buildings, football field, etc). We also learned how to get an altitude measurement … Mount Everest is not a cake walk! Finally, Mrs. Myers and students walked together through creating a tour. Students then created a tour that included three places for a class grade.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 1 year ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 1 year ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 1 year ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 1 year ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 1 year ago