This morning between 7:15 and 8:10, around one hundred students visited the media center. Quick stats/information from September 6th until September 13th.
– classes using the space for research, book check out, and semi virtual trip
– 402 books checked out
– added 54 new books yesterday
– collaboration with the foreign language department to set up a Hispanic Heritage Month display
– starting ideas for Banned Book Makerspace
– laminated paper signs put up to label bookshelf areas
– big plastic tub bought and labeled for book drop