The Spartanburg High School Library serves roughly 2000 students in grades 9-12. The library holdings include 18,000 volumes, forty periodicals, 1888 videos for teachers and students, sixty Playaways, music, online resources, sixteen computers in the main area, and two labs.
- College Day – 2016: Seniors started pouring in at 8:10 to get fees waved for transcripts and applications dur... bit.ly/2eVNGy6 5 months ago
- Beowulf Was Here ….: Beowulf skulked into the library …. leaving debris and loot as he battled Grendel. You... bit.ly/2eLg8mm 6 months ago
- NEW to Ebooks: There are new ebooks on our Overdrive account and more on the way. Just click on SHS Ebooks (o... bit.ly/2dxGPMw 6 months ago
- September 2016 – Newsletter: View this document on Scribd bit.ly/2dmRvxi 6 months ago
- Choosing a 7Reads Book: Students choose 7Reads books from September 13th – 27th. They really enjoyed taking a... bit.ly/2dC2wrC 6 months ago