– two teachers brought classes to research
– two teachers brought classes to check out books
– SLAM FULL with seniors participating in College Day
– 295 books checked out since Oct 18th (five days open to check out)
– Minute to Win It happens on October 30th
– stay tuned for a HUGE announcement about a special shipment of books and our acceptance into a special program (Thank you Ashley Layne!)
Mrs. Layne put together this awesome video of everything that happened during National Library Week. If you can’t view the YouTube below, please go to this Dropbox link.
Yes, National Library Week WAS this week, but we are celebrating from April 17-21.