– two teachers brought classes to research
– two teachers brought classes to check out books
– SLAM FULL with seniors participating in College Day
– 295 books checked out since Oct 18th (five days open to check out)
– Minute to Win It happens on October 30th
– stay tuned for a HUGE announcement about a special shipment of books and our acceptance into a special program (Thank you Ashley Layne!)
Come participate in the TEENtober activities still taking place here. It is not too late to participate in the Match the teachers to the titles activity. Each slip of paper turned in is one chance of you to win the GRAND PRIZE.
On October 18th, Mrs. Layne put out the Make and Take activity. Come by and draw a scary face, a happy face, or a design on the ping pong ball. They light up and YES you can take them home!
– 342 books checked out
– the beginning of Switch It Up Fridays
– classes researching, learning how to use DISCUS, media literacy, Eye Spy with Land’s and Brito’s students, and checking out books
– Scary Good books on display
Come by and match the teacher with his/her favorite book. Every entry gets a chance to win the BIG CONTAINER OF CANDY!!
A thank you to the classes who came into the library. We had English, social studies, and German students.
283 books were checked out between October 1st – 8th. Readers do better in all subjects including science, math, history and civics … so come in and let us help you find a book to read!